JJJJJJJJJJJHave you ever?JJJJJJJJJJ

By Little Gamer Boy

Intro

Have you ever wondered what the first video games were and who made them, or have you ever thought why do people play video games? Keep on reading and find more questions and answers for the questions. So stay tuned in for more research. In this we are also going to learn about what they are how they work and history about them.

What it is

What was the first video game called

According to pong the first video game was called tennis for two it had two bars and you have to block it from getting passed you or the other person gets a point.

 

Video game History

Who invented video games.

According Ralph H. baer made some of the first video games such as pong go to pongstory.com and find pictures and history about it. Why do people play video games.

According to someone people play video games for some type of entertainment one that they want. People also play video games because it is like a hobby and you can get paid for playing video games. When your done scroll down for more information.

Why do people like video games

According to someone people like video games because they are entertaining. They also play them because they are fun.

How much did the first video game cost

According to someone the first video game costs about $899 for a game called tennis for two and it couldnÕt be played on a normal T.V.

 

 

How video games work

       The video games of the future are pretty much going to be you can see everything in the video game out of your own eyes and you can actually see the gun or something you use in your hand. Over 64% of the world plays video games the other 36% says that they play video games at least 4 hours a week.

Can you get addicted to video games

Yes you can get physically addicted but not mentally addicted.

conclusion

Hope you liked my report as you can see my bibliography is below read it if youÕd like.

Bibliography

 

 

 

1

Bibliography

Source:

http://www.pong-story.com/odymodul.htm

Author:

Winter, David

Title:

first video game

Date of retrieval:

May 6, 2010

Brief Summary:

according to david winter the video games were invented for entertainment or something to do.

 

 

2

Bibliography

Source:

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13772_3-20004290-52.html

Author:

katz, Jason

Title:

toy story 3 game

Date of retrieval:

May 6, 2010

Brief Summary:

jason says toy story 3 is coming out on june 18

 

 

3

Bibliography

Source:

http://www.bnl.gov/bnlweb/history/higinbotham.asp

Author:

bnl.com

Title:

before pong there was tennis for two

Date of retrieval:

May 6, 2010

Brief Summary:

before pong there was tennis for two ,two stands for two people can play it at a time

 

 

4

Bibliography

Source:

http://www.gamespot.com/gamespot/features/video/hov/

Author:

baer, Ralph

Title:

the history of video games

Date of retrieval:

May 6, 2010

Brief Summary:

Ralph baer wanted to build a tv that was better than any of the other ones but he wanted to go farther than that he wanted to put a game in it.

 

 

5

Bibliography

Source:

http://www.ralphbaer.com/video_game_history.htm

Author:

ralph h. baer

Title:

light gun

Date of retrieval:

May 6, 2010

Brief Summary:

they started making a light gun

 

 

6

Bibliography

Source:

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Can_you_be_physically_addicted_to_video_games&alreadyAsked=1&rtitle=Can_you_get_addicted_to_video_games

Author:

wikapedia

Title:

can you be addicted to video games

Date of retrieval:

May 7, 2010

Brief Summary:

you can get mentally addicted but not physicly addicted.

 

 

7

Bibliography

Source:

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_do_people_play_video_games

Author:

wikipedia

Title:

why do people play video games

Date of retrieval:

it's like a hoby people do it for fun

Brief Summary: